The Avantgarde range brings a tough commercial grade platform to the recreational market and this A550 is no exception. The incredibly strong hull and huge deep v really does excel, even when pushed to its limit. Is this the perfect allrounder? It provides a huge amount of internal room for your scuba diving or spearfishing gear or if you want to relax and wind down, fill the eski and take the family out for a nice chilled out cruise for the day, exploring what Australia has to offer.
Hull and deck
- Deep V hull
- Hand layed hull, deck and GRP components
- Antiskid diamond finishing on walkable areas
- Hull ventilation system
- Self-draining deck
- Stern and bow U bolts for mooring
- Bow nose with rope roller and cleat
- Stern cleats, 2x
- CNC cut and hand-glued hypalon / neoprene fabric tubes
- Double rubbing strake covering the whole side of the tubes
- Hypalon and rubber safety handles
- Inflation valves
- Overpressure valves (only with dark hypalon fabrics)
Steering console and helm seat
- Steering console with overshadowed windscreen
- Front and side 316 s.steel handrails
- Steering wheel, 316 s.steel
- Dashboard, carbon fibre look
- Switch panel, Carling Switches
- Helmsman double reclining seat, for standing or sitting drive
- Stern seat with removable cushion and soft back, storage locker underneath
- Bow sundeck with removable cushions, storage locker underneath
- Flush pull latches and gas struts on all the hatches
- Handrail behind stern seat, 316 s. steeL
- Paddles and air pump
- Tube repair kit
- Owner’s manual
- Boat registration
- Automatic bilge pump, electric
- Battery container
- Battery isolation switch
- 12V and USB outlet
- Fuel system with external deck filler cap
- Swim ladder, telescopic
- Hydraulic steering system
- Pad-Eye foldable rings and belts kit for boat lifting
- Bimini top for GRP rollbar, 316 s.steel
- 316 s.steel rollbar with navigation lights
- Bimini top for s.steel rollbar, 316 s.steel
- Bimini top with self-supporting structure, 316 s.steel
- Water Ski Pole
- Console cover
- Helm unit cover
- Boat cover
- Carbon finish tubes
- Black or anthracite deck colour upgrade
- Synthetic foam flooring
- Synthetic teak flooring
Extremely happy with our Italboats P570 purchase. Michael and his team were a pleasure to deal with. The performance, quality and attention to detail of the Italboats brand makes it easy to highly recommend.
Dealing with Ben at ITALBOATS was a smooth process from the beginning of our interactions, when I was enquiring about purchasing a boat, to ordering, following the progress of the boat arriving from overseas and finally, to delivery. At all times Ben was communicative, helpful and knowledgeable. The after service now being provided by Ben is great and we can only thank him for making this process an enjoyable one. Would highly recommend getting in touch with Ben to anyone looking to purchase a boat.
I purchased an Italboat 32GT. From beginning to end the service was fantastic. Nothing was too much for Ben and his team, and now that I have the boat, the follow up and service continues. The boat itself is exceptional and now that summer is almost here, looking forward to many hours on the water.
Purchasing a 32GT from Ben and Michael at Marine Co has been a thoroughly enjoyable experience. Whether it is for a fast lap around the harbour or a day out with the kids, the 32GT can cater for it all. The customer service experience provided by the team at Marine Co is second to none, with exceptional after sales service.
We bought a 28GT and it has been an absolutely seamless experience. Ben and the team have been absolutely amazing for everything from designing the boat to learning how to drive and maintain it. They go above and beyond and are a pleasure to deal with! The boat itself is excellent. Big enough to spend the day on, but manageable and easy to drive. Would definitely recommend!
We purchased a 27GT last year and are extremely happy with not only the boat, but the service as-well. Ben was very honest and kept in touch regularly about the delivery of the boat and is still always on call for anything. Highly recommend.